Given the increasing petrol price, the scope of electric bikes or electric scooters in the country has increased a lot, that is why I am going to tell you about Electric Bike / Scooter Dealership 2022 in this article so that you can also improve your business. Can start afresh. In the coming times, there will be a lot of demand for electric bikes or electric scooters, given this, if you plan to start this business well from now on, then you can earn lakhs of rupees a month.
Many companies in India offer dealerships for electric scooters, which is very good for the future. If you guys must be driving any bike, then you will know that commuting anywhere is very expensive. The reason for this is the increasing price of petrol. Today, there is a huge jump in the price of petrol, so people of every class are looking for cheaper options. Therefore, in the coming 1 to 2 years, the sale of electric scooters will start becoming very high. So let us now know how to get Electric Bike / Scooter Dealership?
OLA Electric Scooter Dealership/ Agency 2021-2022 is now available in India. Interested applicants can fill out the online application form by visiting the official website olaelectric.com. Check the Ola Electric Scooter launch date, apply online, and booking status here.
OLA Electric Scooter Dealership In India
It has been heard that in recent times the brand is going to launch OLA electric scooter dealership. They will soon launch their dealership/franchise across India. Earlier, they have made their market in the Netherlands and after that, they have sold their scooters in Europe and India. Recently, the company has announced that they will soon launch their electric scooters which will be available in multiple colors including white and black. The speed limit of those scooters will be 100 km/h. So, let’s look at the details in a detailed manner.
Soon after the dealership announcement, the company started looking for people for its OLA Electric Scooter Dealership 2022 in India. In India, people who are looking for fresh and innovative business ideas must go to this dealership as it is a profitable business. This business idea will be beneficial as it will also bring huge recruitment facilities.
Ola Electric Scooter Dealership 2022
Ola Electric Company is coming soon with its new electric scooter in India. For which the company has made an official announcement. According to the company, this scooter will soon be available in the Indian market.
Considering the increasing demand for electric vehicles in the Indian markets, the company will soon launch it in the Indian market. All the people who are waiting for Ola electric scooter, their wait is going to end soon. After the commencement of the company, OLA Electric Scooter Dealership 2022 will be distributed by the company. If you also want to try your hand at this business, then this can be a golden opportunity for you.
Ola Electric Scooter Dealership Cost/ Price
Only after the launch of the company, its dealership Vipin will be distributed in big cities and small towns. For which you can apply by visiting the official website of the company. But till now no official information has been released by the company on its website for Ola electric scooter dealerships.
Let us tell you that the price of this scooter is going to be around 1 Lakh. Which this scooter will be a fully electric scooter, which can have a top speed of 100 kilometers per hour. It will take 4 to 5 hours to charge once and this Ola e-Scooter will be able to travel around 100 km on a full charge.
Along with this, Ola company is bringing its HyperCharge technology to India. Which charging stations will be installed by them in various cities of India, IT parks, shopping malls, business institutions, colleges, etc. So that the person can charge it by putting his electric scooter there. Also, now you can get a Hypercharger installed in your home too.
Ola Electric Scooter Dealership Application Form
These days the price of petrol and diesel is very high and due to this high price the demand for electric scooters has increased thus Ola wants their scooters to hit the market as soon as possible. In India, well-known and well-known car manufacturers like Maruti, Tata, and Hyundai, are seeking to shift their vehicles from petrol to electric. These days, these top and renowned car manufacturers have put a complete stop to the production of diesel vehicles as they know that they are not cost-efficient and the maintenance is also quite high. The starting price of the Ola Electric Scooter is around INR 1 Lakh, which you can book online for just @ 499.
Requirements for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
Eligibility Conditions and Rules for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership:
- So, let’s see who and how can one get an OLA dealership in India?
- Firstly, the applicant applying for the dealership must be 21 years of age and above.
- To begin with the dealership the applicant must have a land location in his name.
- The applicant must have a Business Studies degree or diploma.
List of Documents Required for Dealership:
- So, let us have a look at the important documents that are required for the application process of this dealership.
- Applicant should have his/her Aadhar card.
- Also, a copy of the PAN card is also necessary.
- A passport-size photo is a must.
- Residence proof of the applicant is required and for that, he has to share his voter card or aadhar card.
- Last but not least, he should have proof and papers of the place where he wants to open the dealership.
Inquiry for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership
As we all know these OLA electric scooters will be manufactured in India and Netherlands. Then after that, the vehicle will directly come to India for the Ola Electric Scooter Dealership 2022. So, here we need to know the online application process and dealership registration. As heard, the process of the dealership in India will start in October 2022.
How to Apply for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership?
To apply online for Electric Scooter OLA dealership, an applicant has to follow the following steps:
- Firstly, the applicant has to visit the official website of the OLA Electric Scooter Dealership.
- Now the web homepage of Ola Electric Scooter Dealership will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you need to enter your email address.
- After which, the applicant will get a confirmation mail. Through which the email address will be confirmed.
- After confirmation, you will directly redirect to the application form. Where you have to fill in your details and other details carefully. Because changing it is a very difficult process.
How To Find Ola Electric Scooter Dealership / Franchise 2022?
- The above-mentioned dealership application form has to be filled with personal details of the applicant like name, date of birth, etc.
- Thereafter, the applicant has to enter the state where he wants to open the dealership.
- In the next field, he has to fill in his full address along with a pin code.
- After that, share your contact number with your email address and that is for verification purposes.
- Now the dealership receiver has to upload his documents like Aadhar card, and PAN card along with residence proof.
- Last but not least, he/she has to go through the terms and conditions of the Ola Electric Scooter Dealership Form carefully and then click on the submit button.
- Now your application has been submitted and you need to wait for approval or rejection.
- Make sure to note down the application number for future reference.
How to Check OLA Electric Scooter Dealership Status Online?
To check the status of your application filled by you for Ola Electric Scooter Dealership 2022 in India, you need to follow certain steps. Which is as follows:
- The first step is to visit the official website of Ola Electric Scooters.
- After that, the applicant has to click on the option that is to check the status of the online application.
- Here you have to fill in your application number along with your date of birth, which you have.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number. You have to enter the given space and then click on submit button.
- Finally, the application status for OLA Electric Scooter Dealership will be available in front of you.
Important Points of OLA Electric Scooter Booking
- You will get the dealership contact number only on the official website, which is mentioned above.
- The launch date of these electric scooters has not been disclosed yet. The company will update you about this soon.
- For Ola Electric Scooter Franchise Cost in India details, just need to wait for some time as soon as the company will announce the dealership and registration process.
- To get a franchise or dealership, you need to register on the official website.
- The price of the Ola electric scooter in India will be around Rs 1 lakh.
Ola e-Scooter Dealership/ Franchise Helpline
So, here we have shared with you the complete procedure to get OLA electric scooter dealership or agency. Interested applicants have to wait till October 2022. Because it has been heard that the company will start its dealership process on the auspicious occasion of Diwali. So all the interested and eligible candidates have to wait till that time. To know more about the OLA electric scooter dealership or franchise, applicants can visit the official website of the electric bike dealership or contact the OLA electric scooter dealership’s contact number. Otherwise, click on the below link to get detailed information.
Names of Major Companies Offering Electric Scooter Dealership
- Hero Electric (Official Website)
- TVS (Official Website)
- Ather 450 X (Official Website)
- Bajaj Chetak (Official Website)
- Pure EV Epluto 7G (Official Website)
- Benling Aura (Official Website)
- Okinawa (Official Website)
- Honda (Official Website)
How to get Electric Bike/Scooter Dealership?
Friends, many companies are offering electric bike dealerships, first of all, you have to find out where you are living or the place where you want to take dealerships. In that place, which company’s electric bike people are buying more, you can start your business by taking the dealership of that company. You can apply online by visiting the official website of the company whose dealership you want to take.
What is Electric Bike/Scooter Dealership?
An electric bike or electric scooter is a two-wheeled vehicle, which is used for commuting anywhere. At present, the bike you see walking on the road has petrol in it, due to which the general public has to face a lot of inflation, the main reason for this is the rising petrol price. But the electric bike or scooter that is in it does not have petrol. The electric scooter has a battery, which on a single charge, you can go from 100 to 130 kilometers.
After buying an electric scooter, no one will need to spend money every day and a common man can also buy such an electric scooter. Looking at all these things, companies started producing electric bikes or electric scooters, which are rocking the country today.
Space Requirement for Electric Scooter Dealership
To start the business Electric Bike / Scooter Dealership, there will be an office of 10 * 15 square feet, space to park the bike/scooter, the area to service the bike/scooter, and the area to keep the parts of the automobile is necessary. For this, you should have at least 3000 square feet of space.
What are the requirements for an electric scooter dealership?
You will need the following things for an electric scooter dealership-
- You must have land for an electric scooter dealership.
- If you do not have your own land for a dealership, then you can take it on lease.
- For an electric scooter dealership, the land should be on the main highway and outside the market.
- There should be an electricity and water system at the place where you want to take the dealership.
- If the land is rented, then all the documents of the land should be available.
Documents Required for Electric Bike/Scooter Dealership
- ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Pan Card
- Address Proof – Electricity Bill, Ration Card
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
- email id
- lease agreement document
- Property document with title and address
Staff Requirement for Electric Scooter Dealership
- sales manager
- Sales Coordinator
- workshop manager
- sales consultant
- store charge
- sales person
Electric scooter speed and charging time
Although the speed of electric scooter of every company is different, if we talk about the different speed of each company, then TVS 78/kmph, bajaj chetak 70/kmph, Hero Electric 45/kmph, Ather 450x 80/kmph , Pure EV Epluto 7G speeds up to 60/kmph, Benling Aura 60/kmph and Okinava 58/kmph.
Investment in Electric Scooter Dealership
First of all, let me tell you that to lay the foundation of a good business, you will have to invest more but accordingly, you will also get a return. If you take the dealership of any company, then you will have to spend a lot in the office, the area to keep the automobile parts, the service area, and the space for the car and its interior decoration. your own land then you can take a dealership of any company for 30 to 50 lakhs. If the land is not yours, then you will need around 80 to 90 lakh rupees.
How to Apply Online for Electric Scooter Dealership
There are some companies whose websites you can apply online by yourself like – Hero, Pure EV Epluto 7G, Benling Aura, Okinawa, and Honda. Apart from this, for companies whose official website has not given the option to apply online for a dealership, you can go to their website, email, or call on the toll-free number. If no one has already taken the dealership of the company at the place where you want to take the dealership, then you will get the dealership.Conclusion
In this article, I have given you complete information about Electric Bike / Scooter Dealership 2022, so that you can take dealership of any company. If you want to ask anything related to this business, then you can ask us by commenting, thank you.