How to Start a Homemade Biscuit Making Business and Process for Biscuit Making Business and total profits from Biscuit Making Business and you will need some License for biscuit making Business like FSSAI
Homemade Biscuit Making Business: Profitable Business Idea business idea that you can start at a very low cost and earn a lot. The business idea we are talking about is HomeMade Biscuit Making Business, whose demand is increasing continuously. So let’s know about this business idea.
To start this business, you will need not much but only ₹ 1,00,000, which you can start. Biscuit is considered a very profitable business during any festival. In such a situation, looking at the market, you can easily start this business, as well as always keep in mind that the demand of people changes with time and at the time when there is a demand for more biscuits. Increase the production and try making a different variety of biscuits.
Therefore, if you also want to double your earnings, then Biscuit Baking Business can prove to be a good option for you. In such a situation, let us know how much loan and profit is there to start this business in detail-
Homemade Biscuit Making Business Idea
You always have to keep in mind that there is never any shortage in the production of this business and the demand also keeps on increasing, so it is not considered too difficult to raise funds for it due to guaranteed returns and consumption.
Process for Making Homemade Business
To make biscuits, first of all, mix the ingredients used in it well with the help of a mixer. Then prepare the dough by adding water to this material. After which you have to put the prepared dough in the dropping machine and give it a shape. After getting the shape, it has to be baked with the help of a baking machine. Biscuit will be ready to eat as soon as it is baked. But your work does not end here, you have to pack those biscuits. After which they will be ready to sell in the market. A machine comes to pack the biscuits which you have to buy.
Loan for Homemade Biscuit Making business
If you also want to start a business, then Biscuit Baking Business can be a good option for you, through which you can earn a lot of income. To start this business, you can easily get a loan under the Mudra scheme of the government. Apart from this, to start this business, you need a place to set up a plant in the field of construction, along with it it will be necessary for you to invest in low-capacity machinery and raw material.
Plant Cost for Homemade Biscuit Making
If you also want to start a biscuit business, then the cost of its plant will be around Rs 1.86 lakh to Rs 5.46 lakh. With this money, you will get all the things like raw material, labor, salary, packing, and rent, etc. If you talk about your capital, then its price is around 3.5 lakh rupees which include the cost of all machinery and equipment.
If we talk about the total cost, then about 5.36 lakh rupees are required for the business of manufacturing biscuits. But for this you will not need to spend much, only you can spend 90000 from your pocket and you can get the rest of the capital from the government’s Mudra scheme.
Profit From Homemade Biscuit Business
If we talk about production cost, then around Rs 14.26 lakh which is more than Rs 20.38 lakh, gross profit from Homemade biscuit Making business would be Rs 6.12 lakh, loan interest Rs 50000, income tax between Rs 13000 to Rs 15000. If we talk about other expenses, then only 70000 rupees will have to be given 75000 in it. In this way, you can earn 35000 – 40000 rupees every month from the business.
Licenses Required for Homemade Biscuit manufacturing
1) Registration of Firm: You may start a small to medium-scale Homemade Biscuit-making business either a Proprietorship or Partnership Firm.
If you are starting this business as One Person Company, then you have to register your firm as a Proprietorship.
For Partnership operation, you have to register as a Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) or Pvt. Ltd. Company with Registrar of Companies (ROC).
2) tread license You need to take Tread License from your local authorities.
3) FSSAI license Biscuits are a food item; therefore you need to take FSSAI License.
4) GST Registration: It is mandatory to take GST Numbers for every business.
5) Trade Mark: Secure your brand name with tread market registration.
6) MSME/SSI Registration: In case if you wish to get technology cooperation and subsidy from Govt, then you need to apply and register for that also under MSME online registration (Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises)
7) Pollution Control Board: Register your business with the local DIC office. While you are starting a commercial biscuit-making company, it is advisable to take No Objection from the Pollution Control Board.
8) PFA Act Agreement with the PFA Act is necessary. Also, apply for BIS specified quality standards vide IS 1011:1992
9) IEC code: if you are planning for the Export of biscuits you need to apply for the IEC code.
Raw material Required for Biscuit Manufacturing Business
The main raw material for Homemade biscuit making is wheat flour and other required raw material is sugar, salt, milk powder, ghee, yeast, essence, and edible colors.
The quality and taste of your food product depend on the raw material you use in the baking of food products.
So make sure that the raw material you are purchasing is of good quality and at a reasonable price.
As we know the packaging is an important factor in the biscuit industry consumers are attracted to designer packaging so you need some packaging material.
The manufacturing process of the biscuits is simple and conventional.
List of raw materials required in Homemade biscuit Making business
- Edible Colors,
- Flavors Etc,
- Ghee Or Butter:- This oil is used in making almost all types of biscuits. You will also get this oil easily in the market. At the same time, the price of this oil starts from Rs. 50.
- Milk Powder,
- Sugar:- You will easily get powdered sugar from any market. The price of powdered sugar is around 41 per kg. At the same time, its price keeps increasing according to the quality. On the other hand, if you take all the ingredients for making biscuits from the same shop, then you may find it more affordable.
- Wheat Flour:- You will easily get wheat flour from anywhere. On the other hand, if you talk about the price of this flour, then if you take good quality flour, then you will have to pay 30 rupees. At the same time, if you want, you can also use cheap flour. If you want to make biscuits from wheat flour instead of wheat flour, then you will have to make flour at the same price.
Machinery Required for Homemade Biscuit Making Business
The Homemade biscuits making unit required machinery such as Laminators, Mixer, ovens, Flour Sifter, spreaders, etc, with a biscuit making the machine you need a packaging machine like a Sealing and Wrapping Machine.
There are different types of machines are available in the market you need to choose an appropriate machine by considering the production output.
List of Machinery required for Homemade biscuit making business
- Biscuit Baking Oven
- Cooling Conveyor
- Cooling Tunnel
- Dough Mixer
- Flour Sifter
- Oil Sprayer
- Packaging Machine
- Pressure Board
- Rotary Cutters
- Rotary Molder
- Sheet Cutting Unit
- Slab Slicer